Today we headed over to the Look Out Discovery Centre in Bracknell for a day out with friends. It was just fab, there was so much for the children to do and I think us adults really enjoyed all the various activities there too. I’m so glad we found it so we can hopefully go a few more times in term time before Charley starts school in September.
The website says that there are over 90 activities suitable for children of all ages and there were certainly lots there.
- The (warm) running raised stream. There were boats and ducks to splash in the water as well as barriers and mini fountains. The children had a great time. Both children needed to have a change of clothes as they got very wet!
- The hot-air balloon in the science area. The children loved watching this go to the top of the building!
- The floating globe
- The mini-supermarket with the pretend food, baskets, till and money. The children spent a lot of time in here!
- The ball pit. My two were a little cautious about jumping in but there was some brilliant jumps by my friends child. Bodhi enjoyed walking around the edge (apart from when he kept toppling in)
- The ride-on toys in the Built It area. Always a hit with my children.
- The phone in the Built It area where you can ring the other phone on the ground level and have a conversation. Very cute to listen to.
- The touch computer table with various games. I want one at home!
The children had such a brilliant time there and we can’t wait to go again!